Search This Blog

Click Category Below for Topic of Interest

80th Birthday

Dear Friends and Relatives,

     What a huge surprise!  A surprise which burst greater and greater as I saw more different people, people I had absolutely no expectation of seeing, certainly not at that time and in that place.  How so many could know about it and still not let a single inkling of it reach me is almost unbelievable.

     I hope all of you, friends and relatives, had a good time.  I certainly did, though I wished I had had more time to visit with some of you, especially those who came from a very far distance and I hadn't seen for a long time.  It was good to see you and I hope to keep in better contact than I have in the past.

     God blessed us with a beautiful day.  Thank you, all of you, for taking the time to come and greet me.  I hope you all arrived home safely.  Thank you for all the many and generous gifts you gave.

     May God bless each and every one of you.

                         Love.

                         Your Mother, Grandma, Cousin, Aunt, Friend




P.S.  I have no idea who gave me the paper this form letter is printed on, and the money to buy the ink.  Thank you whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment