Search This Blog

Click Category Below for Topic of Interest

A PRAYER TO OUR BLESSED MOTHER

A PRAYER TO
                        OUR BLESSED MOTHER

                  Take my hand, O Blessed Mother
                   Hold me firmly, 'lest I fall
                 I grow nervous while walking and
                       Humbly on thee call.

                   Guide me over ever crossing,
                 Watch me when I'm on the stairs
                Let me know that you're beside me
                  Listen to my fervent prayers.

                    Bring me to my destination
                       Safely along the way
                    Bless my every undertaking
                    And my duties for the day.

                 And when evening creeps upon me
                   I'll never fear to be alone
                   Once again, O Blessed Mother
                  Take my hand and lead me home.


No comments:

Post a Comment