Search This Blog

Click Category Below for Topic of Interest

Joe

"Joe" was the son of John (Jan) and Mary Dudzinski.
         
     Joe's mother (Mary Dudzinski) was the person who took in and raised Florian (Charles' father).  This Mary had twelve children, three born in Poland and nine born in Wisconsin.  All twelve were younger than Florian (Fred).
     Joe was born in Wisconsin after his mother came and joined his father, John.  When Florian (Fred) arrived he was eleven and expected to earn money to pay back his passageway.

     When I was first married Charlie took me to a farm somewhere south of Princeton and introduced me to the farmer who lived there.  He was a man related to (maybe a son or cousin) that brought Florian to America.  I don't remember much about it as I didn't know much about Fred (Florian).


     Joe was a cousin of Florian

No comments:

Post a Comment